Sunday, December 16, 2018

Download Tap My Katamari - Idle Clicker (MOD, unlimited money) free on android

Download Tap My Katamari - Idle Clicker (MOD, unlimited money) free on android

software

Tap My Katamari - Idle Clicker (MOD, unlimited money) - You prince, received the order from the King of space only to return the universe and its starry sky with the support of clicks. For this purpose, you get Katamari - Arcane ball to stick to whom everything he touches. Turn your own Katamari into a star and renew the universe! 

App information:

App: Download Tap My Katamari - Idle Clicker (MOD, unlimited money) free on android

Category:  Games, Casual 

Version:  Version: 1.6.1 

OS:  Android 4.3 + 

Price:  $0 

Download Tap My Katamari - Idle Clicker (MOD, unlimited money) free on android 

0 comments: